Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movie time guessing

Kids are pooped after playing in the snow, so they are settling in for a movie. Instead of the usual battle of picking the movie, I decided I would pick and there would be no arguments. These kids are nuts, typically when I put a movie in they will guess the movie within the first 10 seconds of the first preview on the DVD.

So the guessing begins... "I know" is unanimously screamed. I tell them to come whisper in my ear. Andrew says in my left ear "Journey to the Center of the Earth" while at the same time Nolan was whispering in my right ear "I don't know tell me". Nice try Nolan! However I will give him props because by the time he got back to the couch and they were 15 seconds into the first preview sure enough he yelled out "RV!" Righto!

No comments:

Post a Comment