Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SLACO'S.... It's what's for dinner!

Sloppy Joes were on the menu tonight and I knew there would be a struggle getting my second boy (aka WORLD'S PICKIEST EATER) to eat them. However, he does like taco's and will easily eat 4-5 of them in one sitting. So we made a deal, I would put the cheese and sloppy joe meat in a taco shell. He was not buying into it.
son - "Mom, what happens if it's not good"
me - "you are setting yourself up to not like it, you have to think positive"
son - "but what if it's bad"
me - "Hey it's slaco's, it's what's for dinner"!
2 of the other boys joined in on the slaco brigade, one of them even ate 3 of them!

I'm happy to report that my darling picky one did in fact have 2 slaco's! This is HUGE, he may even add it to his "like" list of foods. More on that list later...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Very creative, Mom!

    What is it with the taco theme today? We fed John Paul his first hot dog and he could not get it through his head that it was a "hot dog." Probably disturbing since he does know the English words "hot" and "dog" individually. He decided it was a "taco" and then ate it with relish. ;)

    ReplyDelete