Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nuggets with a hint of lavender

I was emptying the dishwasher this evening while also dishing out the kids very nutritious dinner of chicken nuggets, doritoes and grapes (ok so there was some nutrition in the meal) and calling them to the table. Once the kids were all seated and debating whether or not Ri would eat the nuggets, I found something I never thought I'd find in a dishwasher. Apparently, Mary Kate must have wanted a little more flavor washed into our dishes because she put 2 lavender scented fabric softener sheets in the dishwasher. I must say they held up pretty nicely though during the wash, they were still in once piece at the bottom of the dishwasher.

Buon Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. That's actually pretty scary, I would think that could have caused a fire, that element down in the bottom gets pretty hot!

    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete